Wednesday 5 December 2012

'Talking to the Soul' For which I will Investigate!

Using found imagery from magazines or .. from any where I find them. And, to follow the Editorial genre of illustration, I was this tiny piece of newspaper with a little quote, 'Talking to the Soul', which is a bit deep and very spiritual, in my opinion.

There are many route I could follow with this:
*Eyes - considered as the gate to the soul
*Religion - Faith
*Dream - unconscious narrative
*Tales and stories - provoke emotions through written words, talking to the reader of worlds more exciting than our own that we get lost in them.
*Spiritual - cleansing the soul, relief
*Love - purging of the soul, uncontrollable.

Then when I split the quote apart....

'Talking', I think of communication:
*Speech
*Sign language
*Body Movement - Gestures
*Morse Code
*Telephones....

'The Soul', I think of Spirit's free and locked within living bodies:
*Animals
*Humans
*Nature
*Life and Death
*Faith
*Religion
*Strength and lack off
*Heart
*Brain
*Yoga
*Breathing
*Beginnings
*Endings
*Earth
*Space
*Heaven vs Hell

I love this quote, there is so much to find and play with, the trouble is what to choose?
Ps, the picture above is my sources of inspiration from a site call 'How to be a Goddess', full of interesting bits and prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment